Dare Valley Country Park
Combat Zone Live is based within the amazing Dare Valley Country Park near Aberdare in South Wales. Dare Valley Country Park comprises a 500 acre site set in Welsh forests and valleys bordering the Brecon Beacons National Park with walks, trails and family fun all within a mile of Aberdare.
You will have plenty of choice of things to do in the park when the kids are playing Combat Zone Live, that’s if you have not joined them in all the action.
Things to see and do at Dare Valley Country Park:
- Visit the interactive visitor centre,
- Walk the network of countryside walks and trails,
- Experience the birds, countryside and spectacular views,
- Explore the family quest trail – if you dare!
- Stay on the camping and caravan site,
- Spend a relaxed night after a long walk in the refurbished hotel,
- Relax in the Country Park Café, ‘y Cwtch’,
- Or why not base yourself at the country park to visit the South Wales Valleys and the Brecon Beacons? Or even to visit Cardiff, the capital of Wales.
Dare Valley Country Park near Aberdare offers a full list of family events, guided walks, talks and fun days all through the year.
Just bring suitable outdoor and walking gear with you and enjoy your visit!